The following list of subjects is suggested for writing the review:
1. Compliance of the article to the theme of the Issue with indication of its scientific direction(s):
- issues of fundamental hydrophysics;
– interaction of physical fields of marine objects*, ocean and atmosphere;
– natural physical fields of the ocean, their variability and interaction with the atmosphere and the bottom;
– interaction of physical fields and aquatic ecosystems;
- methods and means for registration hydrophysical fields of ocean and marine objects;
- information technologies in problems of hydrophysics, design and operation of marine facilities;
2. Topicality of the research.
3. Scientific novelty.
In case of negative answers to the previous questions, you may recommend the refusal in publication without the consideration of further points.
4. Compliance of the paper’s title with its content
5. Completeness of the problem’s review (recommendations: the paper contains 20-40 links, a brief message – at least 8 links, a review – over 40 links).
6. Comments to the reviewed materials
7. The validity of the statements and conclusions in the paper
8. Quality of materials’ presentation including structure of the paper, rationality of its volume, necessity and quality of illustrations.
9. Recommendation for publication.
The time for writing the review is 1 month.
* The marine object refers to underwater and surface ships and vehicles, engineering structures, features of the bottom and coastline, marine mammals and fish.