The following list of subjects is suggested for writing the review:
1. Compliance of the article to the theme of the Issue with indication of its scientific direction(s):
- fundamental and applied hydrophysics;
- dynamics and hydrodynamics of marine objects;
- physical fields of ocean, atmosphere, marine objects and their interaction;
- methods and means for registration hydrophysical fields of ocean and marine objects;
- information technologies in problems of Hydrophysics, design and operation of marine facilities;
- hydrosphere ecology;
2. Topicality of the research.
3. Scientific novelty.
In case of negative answers to the previous questions, you may recommend the refusal in publication without the consideration of further points.
4. Compliance of the paper’s title with its content
5. Comments to the reviewed materials
6. The validity of the statements and conclusions in the paper
7. Quality of materials’ presentation including structure of the paper, rationality of its volume, necessity and quality of illustrations.
8. Recommendation for publication.
The time for writing the review is approximately 2 weeks.